Postgame Zoom Link - Baylor MBB at Oregon (~11:15 pm CT)

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Sat Dec 18 19:24:30 CST 2021

All,

Below is information to access tonight’s postgame zoom for Baylor MBB at Oregon. We’ll archive the video to our media materials link: http://baylorbea.rs/MediaMBB. The game will be televised on ESPN2 with tip at 9 pm CT: https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/0bf51acc-8c23-462e-ae0a-ef2ab003efa4

David Kaye is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Time: Dec 18, 2021 11:15 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/8675309254?pwd=bytJbTU2bEYxQVIyREhabkVXdndpZz09
Meeting ID: 867 530 9254
Passcode: 8675309

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications