*UPDATED* Baylor Football Fall Camp Media Availability Schedule

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Sat Aug 14 16:00:09 CDT 2021

All,

Due to impending weather, today’s practice will begin in the indoor practice facility. We’ll have the B-Roll period there beginning around 4:20 pm.

If the weather clears, we could potentially move to the stadium later in the day, in which case interviews will be in the McLane Stadium media room. For now, please plan for post-practice interviews in our usual location at the indoor around 6:45 pm. If anything changes I’ll send an update.

Thanks,

DK

David Kaye  | Assistant AD for Communications

Sent from my iPhone