Baylor VB Post-Match Zoom vs Nebraska - NCAA Regional Semifinals

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Sun Apr 18 13:11:33 CDT 2021

Hey everyone,

Here’s the Zoom info for postmatch today. We’ll start approximately 15 minutes after the conclusion of the match.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need from my end!

Topic: Baylor Volleyball Post-Match vs Nebraska - April 18
Time: Apr 18, 2021 04:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/83248177294?pwd=YjdwdVhXcDVIaE5JdjdYRWFUUmlqdz09

Meeting ID: 832 4817 7294
Passcode: 793533

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)