SOC Cancels Match vs. Texas Tech

Pirtle, Krista Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 15 14:00:43 CDT 2021

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – April 15, 2021

SOC Cancels Match vs. Texas Tech
For more information contact: Krista Pirtle, 254-447-8610, Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu

WACO, Texas – Baylor soccer’s match vs. Texas Tech scheduled for Saturday afternoon has been canceled. The Bears finish the 2020 campaign 5-5-3.

“Due to limited player availability because of injury, the two teams have decided to cancel this weekend’s match,” head coach Paul Jobson said. “We now turn our attention to getting everyone healthy so we can compete at a high level in the fall.”

Keep up with the team all year long by following Baylor Soccer on the team's official Twitter (@BaylorFutbol), Facebook (Baylor Soccer), and Instagram (@BaylorFutbol).

www.BaylorBears.com

Today’s media availability scheduled for 2:30 p.m. (CT) with Coach Jobson has been canceled.

Krista Pirtle | Associate Director of Athletics Communications

[signature_676183849]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>