Baylor VB NCAA Credential Info

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Fri Apr 9 10:06:32 CDT 2021

All,

Passing along a bit of information regarding media coverage for the 2020 NCAA DI Women’s Volleyball Championship:

NCAA TOURNAMENT CREDENTIALS:

  *   Due to capacity and state and local guidelines, media coverage will be VIRTUAL ONLY through the First Round, Second Round and Regional Semifinals of the 2020 NCAA DI Women’s Volleyball Championship. A very limited number of onsite media seats will be available for the Regional Finals, Semifinals and National Championship matches.
  *   All media will be Tier 3 participants and seated in the press box – there will be NO courtside or lower bowl media seating.
  *   There will be no direct access to coaches, student-athletes or anyone in the Tier 1 travel party. All media availability will be conducted virtually. I will continue to send out Zoom links in advance of any preview media availabilities and post-match press conferences.
  *   NCAA Photos will be the only credentialed photographers on site. I will continue to supplement our Media Resources Box link (http://baylorbea.rs/BaylorVB21) with photos and other resources.

VIRTUAL TOURNAMENT COVERAGE:

  *   Additionally, the NCAA’s Digital Media Hub will be accessible with all media materials. From this link, you can access team, tournament and venue information, in addition to press conferences, schedules and much more.
  *   ALL matches will be streamed on ESPN3 (First and Second Rounds), ESPN3/ESPNU (Regional Semis and Finals), and ESPN2 (National Semis and Final).
  *   NCAA Photos will be available on the DMH via a Courtesy Handout Images system that will allow entities to use these photos for editorial purposes.
  *   Media can apply for access to the DMH at NCAA.com/media<https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ncaa.com%2Fmedia&data=04%7C01%7CMax_Calderone%40baylor.edu%7Ca54aa19c068640501c2108d8f159718c%7C22d2fb35256a459bbcf4dc23d42dc0a4%7C0%7C0%7C637524713753316206%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=i%2FJVk%2F65OQKgbKFm25HWIYt%2F3Gk2Y3shJwQtHskRj98%3D&reserved=0>. I would encourage everyone who will cover the team in-person or virtually to apply for access, even if you have no plans to travel to Omaha.

IN-PERSON COVERAGE:

  *   Once competition moves into the arena beginning April 19th for Regional Finals, each participating team will be allotted five onsite media seats within the press box.
  *   Team media will only be allowed to attend our team’s games.
  *   PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRAVEL SO THAT I CAN ASSIST IN THIS PROCESS.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or if there’s anything else I can do to help.

Thanks,

-
Max

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)