Updated Baylor Athletics Communications contacts

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:10:01 CDT 2020

All,

Hope you’re all doing well. We look forward to seeing you at Baylor Athletics events soon. Wanted to take a moment to introduce you to a couple SIDs we’ve added to the Baylor Athletics Communications team over the summer.

Max Calderone started in June and replaced Cody Soto, who shifted into our director of social media role. Max came to us from the Big 12 and handles volleyball, men’s tennis and equestrian. His e-mail is Max_Calderone at baylor.edu<mailto:Max_Calderone at baylor.edu> and phone number is 254-265-1639.

Zach Rhodes started this week and replaced Rachel Caton, who is now director of football communications at Army. Zach came to us from Alabama and handles baseball, football (secondary) and acrobatics & tumbling. His e-mail is Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu<mailto:Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu> and phone number is 919-247-7585.

Here’s our updated breakdown of sport responsibilities and contact info:

David Kaye – men’s basketball, men’s golf, women’s golf – 254-709-5147 – David_Kaye at baylor.edu<mailto:David_Kaye at baylor.edu>

Taylor Bryan – football – 254-709-4411 – Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu<mailto:Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu>

Kyle Robarts – women’s basketball, women’s tennis – 254-405-9492 – Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu<mailto:Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu>

Zach Rhodes – baseball, acrobatics & tumbling, football – 919-247-7585 – Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu<mailto:Zach_Rhodes at baylor.edu>

Krista Pirtle – soccer, softball – 254-447-8610 – Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu<mailto:Krista_Pirtle at baylor.edu>

Kellen Coleman – cross country, track & field – 254-749-6507 – Kellen_Coleman at baylor.edu<mailto:Kellen_Coleman at baylor.edu>

Max Calderone – volleyball, men’s tennis, equestrian – 254-265-1639 – Max_Calderone at baylor.edu<mailto:Max_Calderone at baylor.edu>

John Morris – Assistant AD for Broadcasting – 254-709-9687 – John_Morris at baylor.edu<mailto:John_Morris at baylor.edu>

Jerry Hill – Director of Sports Journalism – 254-709-4994 – Jerry_Hill at baylor.edu<mailto:Jerry_Hill at baylor.edu>

Baylor Athletics Communications information: https://baylorbears.com/sports/2018/5/17/athletics-communications.aspx

Please reach out to the respective sport contact if you’d like to request interviews with coaches or student-athletes, and please contact me for any interview requests for administration. We appreciate your coverage and look forward to serving you during the upcoming season. Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications