Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - TOMORROW at 4:15 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Tue Oct 27 09:12:15 CDT 2020

Hey everyone,

Baylor volleyball will hold a virtual press conference with head coach Ryan McGuyre and select student-athletes on Wednesday, Oct. 28 at 4:15 p.m. on Zoom ahead of its matches with West Virginia this week. The press conference will be recorded and uploaded to the Box link (http://baylorbea.rs/baylorvolleyball2020) when available.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Game notes will be uploaded to the above Box link by the end of day Wednesday following the afternoon release of the AVCA poll.

Additionally, a reminder that credential requests are due to me by Noon tomorrow. Please let me know if you plan on attending either of the matches this week so I can ensure we have available seating.

Let me know if you guys need anything else and I will see you all (virtually) tomorrow!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/88078934579?pwd=Q3kxYnQycVNjbDRYQm0vV2IzeFB3QT09

Meeting ID: 880 7893 4579
Passcode: 576290

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)
O: TBD | C: 254-265-1639

[cid:image001.png at 01D6AC41.429F34B0]<http://baylorbears.com/>