Baylor MBB Postgame Zoom Info - Game 1 vs. ULL (tentatively set for 9:15 pm CT)

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Sat Nov 28 16:31:48 CST 2020

All,

Below is information to access tonight’s Baylor MBB postgame media availability with acting head coach Jerome Tang and a selected player. The start time is tentatively set for 9:15 pm CT, but we’ll get it started as soon as possible after coach Tang completes his postgame radio interview. We’ll record the Zoom and upload the audio and video files to http://baylorbea.rs/MediaMBB.

David Kaye is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MBB Postgame - Baylor vs. Louisiana-Lafayette
Time: Nov 28, 2020 09:15 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/8675309254?pwd=bytJbTU2bEYxQVIyREhabkVXdndpZz09

Meeting ID: 867 530 9254
Passcode: 8675309

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications