Baylor MBB Media Availability - Friday, 4:45 pm CT

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Fri Nov 27 17:35:28 CST 2020

All,

Full video and an audio-only file from today’s media availability are available in our media materials folder: http://baylorbea.rs/MediaMBB. Those files are in the media availabilities subfolder, and game notes for Baylor and Louisiana-Lafayette are in the Game 1 subfolder.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can do to assist.

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications