Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - TOMORROW at 12:15 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Tue Nov 17 09:39:50 CST 2020

Hey everyone,

Baylor volleyball will hold a virtual press conference with head coach Ryan McGuyre and seniors Yossiana Pressley and Laché Harper on Wednesday, Nov. 18 at 12:15 p.m. on Zoom ahead of its matches with Kansas State this weekend. The press conference will be recorded and uploaded to the Box link (http://baylorbea.rs/baylorvolleyball2020) when available.

Harper will be honored as part of a Senior Day ceremony on Saturday, though she will return to compete with the Bears in the spring season.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Game notes will be uploaded to the above Box link by the end of day Wednesday following the afternoon release of the AVCA poll.

Additionally, a reminder that credential requests are due to me by Noon on Thursday. Please let me know if you plan on attending either of the matches this weekend so I can ensure we have available seating.

Let me know if you guys need anything else and I will see you all (virtually) tomorrow!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/85923032342?pwd=TkVGOXdjQlBqYStEVjNYOTBHelJ0QT09

Meeting ID: 859 2303 2342
Passcode: 531594

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)