Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - Wednesday at 8:00 a.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 2 16:46:47 CST 2020

Hey everyone,

No. 2-ranked Baylor volleyball will hold a virtual press conference with head coach Ryan McGuyre and seniors Yossiana Pressley and Hannah Sedwick on Wednesday, Nov. 4 at 8 a.m. on Zoom ahead of its matches at No. 1 Texas this week. The press conference will be recorded and uploaded to the Box link (http://baylorbea.rs/baylorvolleyball2020) when available.

If you have a question during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

Game notes will be uploaded to the above Box link by the end of day Wednesday following the afternoon release of the AVCA poll.

Let me know if you guys need anything else and I will see you all bright and early (virtually) Wednesday morning!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/81477898684?pwd=MjJVOWJ3U2FvRXF5R3RTRWREQzQ2UT09

Meeting ID: 814 7789 8684
Passcode: 985858

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)

[cid:image001.png at 01D6B137.C0746720]<http://baylorbears.com/>