BAYLOR BASEBALL: Coach Rodriguez Media Availability via Zoom, Monday May 11

Caton, Rachel Rachel_Caton at baylor.edu
Sun May 10 16:07:16 CDT 2020

Hi all,

I have had a lot of requests to talk to Coach Rodriguez about the announcement of the shortened 2020 MLB Draft to just five rounds, held June 10-11, so to streamline those requests we will hold a Zoom call tomorrow, Monday, May 11 at 1 p.m. CT where you can talk to coach about it.

To streamline the question asking process, like our previous Zoom call with Coach Rod, please do the following –

Please shoot me a response to this email with your cell phone number if you plan on joining so I have your numbers for your texts during the presser when you have a question (see next point).

If you have questions during the presser, please text me at 254-652-2061 and I will serve as moderator. Please enter the Zoom meeting with your microphone muted, and when I call on you for a question, feel free to un-mute yourself to ask the question. This will help streamline the question asking process.

 Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Below is all the info for the Zoom call –

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/99253313489?pwd=Z0ZyaXg2d0pweEFBd1k4OWp3OXBjQT09

Meeting ID: 992 5331 3489
Password: 590281
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,99253313489# US (Houston)
+16699009128,,99253313489# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
Meeting ID: 992 5331 3489
Find your local number: https://baylor.zoom.us/u/abWNbyex0o

Join by SIP
99253313489 at zoomcrc.com<mailto:99253313489 at zoomcrc.com>

Rachel Caton | Associate Sports Information Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>