FW: BAYLOR FOOTBALL: Dave Aranda Zoom Media Availability

Bryan, Taylor Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu
Tue May 5 12:56:56 CDT 2020

Sending this out again, just in case some missed it. Please text me if you plan to attend. Below is the list of who I have heard back from thus far:

Kevin Lonnquist, SicEmSports.com
Grayson Grundhoefer, SicEm365.com
Nick Canizales, KCEN-TV
Stephen Hawkins, AP
David Smoak, SicEm365 Radio
Matt Roberts, KWKT-TV
Chuck Carlton, Dallas Morning-News

Once we begin on Wednesday, you can text me to get in the queue and I will prompt you when it is your turn to ask Coach Aranda your question.

If you have any concerns, please let me know. I am happy to help.

Thanks!

TB

___________________________________
Taylor Bryan | Assistant AD for Football External
C: 254-709-4411 | O: 254-710-3538

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>

Baylor Beat,

Head coach Dave Aranda will meet with the media via Zoom this Wednesday, May 6 at 2:30 pm CT.  Below is the information needed to connect with the call.

Unlike the previous session with Coach Aranda, please let me know via text if you plan to attend. My cell number is 254-709-4411. If you have questions during the presser, please text me and I will serve as moderator. Please enter the Zoom meeting with your microphone muted, and when I call on you for a question, feel free to un-mute yourself to ask the question. That will hopefully help eliminate people talking over each other when trying to get in questions.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Look forward to speaking with you all Wednesday. Thanks!

TB

Topic: Baylor Football Media Availability
Time: May 6, 2020 02:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/97855363708?pwd=M1ZVdlRxd29WQTFSajVHZ1RVd2VmUT09

Meeting ID: 978 5536 3708
Password: 293888