Virtual Press Conference - Baylor MBB Head Coach Scott Drew

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Mon Mar 16 16:27:36 CDT 2020

All,

Baylor Basketball head coach Scott Drew will hold a virtual press conference at 2 p.m. CT tomorrow (Tuesday). Media members who would like to participate will be on a conference call asking questions, and coach Drew will answer them on video from the Ferrell Center media room. You’ll be able to hear all questions and coach Drew’s answers on the conference call. There will also be a live stream on ESPN+, but that stream will be delayed by a few seconds, so please do not rely on the stream when asking questions. We will provide full video with audio shortly after the press conference concludes.

If you would like to ask questions during the press conference, please text me ASAP at 254-709-5147 with your name and affiliation, and I will pass along details to access the conference call. I will facilitate questions by saying “the next question comes from (media member) from (outlet).”

We will attempt to accommodate all questions. Media are asked to mute their lines at all times, except when prompted directly to ask a question. The conference call line will open at 1:45 p.m., and you must join the call by 2:00 p.m. CT to participate.

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications