Tuesday's Baylor MBB Media Availability

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Mon Jan 27 11:07:35 CST 2020

All,

Baylor men’s basketball will hold media availability tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4:10 pm inside the Texas Aero terminal next to Waco Regional Airport. Head coach Scott Drew and selected players will be available before the team heads to Ames, Iowa. The Bears play at Iowa State at 8 p.m. CT Wednesday on ESPNU.

I’ll be out of town, so Krista Pirtle from our office will be at Texas Aero to assist. Please let us know if you have any questions. Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications

[cid:image001.png at 01D5D480.7FA74A30]