STATEMENT FROM BAYLOR HEAD COACH KIM MULKEY ON THE PASSING OF KOBE BRYANT

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Sun Jan 26 16:10:46 CST 2020

STATEMENT FROM BAYLOR HEAD COACH KIM MULKEY ON THE PASSING OF KOBE BRYANT

“Kobe Bryant was a basketball icon. His work ethic and his talent inspired so many, including many of our Lady Bears throughout the years. After his playing career ended we saw that he became an advocate for women’s basketball and female athletes everywhere. We were beginning to see his excitement and love for the game reignited through his daughters and the relationship he had with them. It is a sad day for basketball and he will be missed.”

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>