Thursday's Baylor MBB Media Availability

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Wed Feb 19 14:08:34 CST 2020

All,
Baylor men’s basketball will hold media availability tomorrow (Thursday) at approximately 2:00 pm in the Ferrell Center media room. Head coach Scott Drew and selected players will be available. The Bears host No. 3 Kansas at 11 a.m. CT Saturday on ESPN, preceded by College Gameday live from Waco, which begins at 10 a.m. CT.
College Gameday will hold its own media availability Friday at the Ferrell Center, time TBD. Anna Negron (Anna.M.Negron at espn.com<mailto:Anna.M.Negron at espn.com>) will coordinate that availability.
Please let me know if there’s any other way I can assist. Thanks,
DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications