Baylor Athletics Announces Partnership with Tailgate Guys

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Wed Feb 5 15:30:30 CST 2020

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – Feb. 5, 2020

Baylor Athletics Announces Partnership with Tailgate Guys

Veteran tailgate services company will provide enhanced tailgate offerings at McLane Stadium in fall 2020

For more information contact: David Kaye, 254-709-5147, David_Kaye at baylor.edu<mailto:David_Kaye at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – Baylor Athletics announces partnership with Tailgate Guys for the 2020 football season at McLane Stadium. With over 50 partners nationwide, serving Collegiate, NFL, MLB, and MLS communities from coast to coast, Tailgate Guys, is an industry leader in creating premium, turnkey tailgating experiences.

“Our partnership with Tailgate Guys is consistent with our goal of providing an elite, fan-friendly experience at all home events,” said Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Mack B. Rhoades, IV. “We intentionally selected Tailgate Guys as our partner, given their proven expertise in logistics, hospitality, and service. We feel confident in their ability to provide our most dedicated fans with a tailgating experience that is consistent with our standards across all of athletics.”

The partnership will allow Baylor fans to save time on football gamedays through a variety of turnkey tailgate package options and services that include:

  *   Bellhop services
  *   Coolers with ice
  *   Tents, tables, and chairs
  *   Custom tailgate signage
  *   Equipment clean up and breakdown

Additionally, fans will have the option to purchase media and food and beverage services through Tailgate Guys.

Tailgate Guys has worked closely with Baylor Athletics to maximize on-site tailgate areas to ensure the greatest number of fans can participate in building a fun, unique, and family-friendly tailgating community.

Also, launching this season is a new premium tailgate experience along the Bear Walk pathway, steps away from the Stadium, tailgating, and the player drop off point.

Tailgate packages begin at just $1,000 for the full season. Single-game tailgate rentals will also be available for select games.

Tailgate renewals will take place from March 1 through April 30. Returning tailgate holders will have first right of refusal on comparable tailgate packages and locations before additional spots open to the public for purchase. Tailgate Guys will have a pop-up tailgate experience at the April 18 Baylor Football spring game to provide further information about the enhanced tailgate experience to be offered this fall.

“We’re excited to work with Mack Rhoades and his team to serve Baylor fans and continue to build upon the already awesome game day environment around McLane Stadium.” said Parker Duffey, President and CEO for Tailgate Guys.

Tailgate Guys currently services football programs around the nation, including seven other Big 12 Conference schools.

For frequently asked questions, pricing and maps, visit baylorbears.com/tailgating or contact Tailgate Guys by emailing baylor at tailgateguys.com<mailto:baylor at tailgateguys.com> or contacting Alicia Korte at (254) 870-0950.

www.BaylorBears.com<http://www.BaylorBears.com>

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications