Baylor MBB Media Availability - Friday, 11:30 am CT

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Thu Dec 10 23:38:21 CST 2020

All,

Baylor men’s basketball head coach Scott Drew and a selected player will be available to media via Zoom conference at approximately 11:30 am CT Friday (tomorrow) to preview Sunday’s game vs. Texas (2 pm tip on ESPN).

Information to access the Zoom conference is below. We’ll utilize the “raise hand” function to ask questions. The meeting will be recorded and audio/video files uploaded to the Pregame Media Availabilities folder at http://baylorbea.rs/MediaMBB shortly after it concludes. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks,

DK

David Kaye is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Baylor MBB Media Availability
Time: Dec 11, 2020 11:30 AM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/8675309254?pwd=bytJbTU2bEYxQVIyREhabkVXdndpZz09

Meeting ID: 867 530 9254
Passcode: 8675309

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications