Baylor MBB Media Availability - Monday, 1:30 pm CT

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:10:13 CST 2020

We’re still on for today’s media availability at 1:30 pm, despite the cancellation of Tuesday’s game vs. Nicholls. We are working to find a replacement opponent, but likely will not have that finalized before the media availability.

All,

Baylor men’s basketball head coach Scott Drew and a selected player will be available to media via Zoom conference at approximately 1:30 pm CT Monday (tomorrow) to preview Tuesday’s game vs. Nicholls State (8 pm tip on ESPN+).

Information to access the Zoom conference is below. We’ll utilize the “raise hand” function to ask questions. The meeting will be recorded and audio/video files uploaded to the Pregame Media Availabilities folder at http://baylorbea.rs/MediaMBB shortly after it concludes. Please let me know if you have any issues. Thanks,

DK

Topic: Baylor MBB Media Availability
Time: Dec 7, 2020 01:30 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/8675309254?pwd=bytJbTU2bEYxQVIyREhabkVXdndpZz09

Meeting ID: 867 530 9254
Passcode: 8675309

Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications