Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - TOMORROW at 4:30 p.m.

Calderone, Max Max_Calderone at baylor.edu
Fri Aug 28 16:54:31 CDT 2020

Here is the footage from today’s press conference: https://baylor.box.com/s/32j3ua72mfh3k4jmby4err2ohkslc58k

Please let me know if there is anything additional I can help you with!

Thanks,

__________________________________

Max Calderone | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, EQ)
O: TBD | C: 254-265-1639

[cid:image001.png at 01D67D5B.E58A2460]<http://baylorbears.com/>

From: "Calderone, Max" <Max_Calderone at baylor.edu>
Date: Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 4:04 PM
Subject: Baylor Volleyball Media Availability - TOMORROW at 4:30 p.m.

Hi everyone,

Baylor Volleyball will hold a virtual press conference with head coach Ryan McGuyre tomorrow, Aug. 28 at 4:30 p.m. via Zoom. Please shoot me a text (254-265-1639) with your name and affiliation if you plan on joining.

If you have a question for Coach during the call, please use the “Raise Hand” button on Zoom and I will serve as a moderator. Please remember to keep your line muted until you are prompted to ask your question.

The meeting will be recorded and video provided shortly after it concludes. Let me know if you need anything else!

Thanks,

Max

Join Zoom Meeting
https://baylor.zoom.us/j/94657218829?pwd=WmNCL3Rqd2EvRFdvU2FWc3pvdm1DUT09