WNBA Draft Media Availability featuring Baylor WBB's Lauren Cox, Te'a Cooper & Juicy Landrum

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Mon Apr 13 15:03:23 CDT 2020

Hi all,

We will hold a media availability in advance of Friday’s WNBA Draft on Thursday at 2 p.m. via Zoom.

Below is the link to join in the call, along with the meeting ID and password.

The media session will be recorded and the recording will be sent out at the conclusion of the press conference.

Please shoot me a response to this email with your cell phone number if you plan on joining so I have your numbers for your texts during the presser that you have a question (see next point).

If you have questions during the presser, please text me at 254-405-9492 and I will serve as moderator. Please enter the Zoom meeting with your microphone muted, and when I call on you for a question, feel free to un-mute yourself to ask the question. That will help streamline the question asking process.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/92557789151?pwd=S3dhK2lyRVFDdUpjcjMwaVFBQ3N2UT09

Meeting ID: 925 5778 9151
Password: 067590

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>