Baylor WBB's Lauren Cox to be Featured Speaker at JDRF Event Tonight

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Wed Sep 25 09:22:41 CDT 2019

All,

Apologies for the late notice. But, on behalf of JDRF Central Texas, we would like to invite members of the media to attend the 2019 JDRF One Party tonight at the Baylor President’ Suite in McLane Stadium. Baylor women’s basketball senior and national champion Lauren Cox will be the featured speaker. The event will raise awareness and funds for JDRF, whose mission is to find a cure, prevent and treat T1D and its complications. Cox was diagnosed with T1D at age seven.

Attached is the invite, and please let me know if I can assist further.

Thanks,

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>