Baylor Baseball NCAA Regional at UCLA Credential Requests

Caton, Rachel Rachel_Caton at baylor.edu
Mon May 27 15:54:25 CDT 2019

Hi all,

If you are planning on traveling to Los Angeles for the Baylor baseball regional, and you have yet to reach out to UCLA, please send me an email with your credential needs. I will compile and send along to UCLA. If you could send it to me by 3 p.m. CT tomorrow that would be great.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any questions.

Rachel

Rachel Caton | Associate Sports Information Director

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>