Baylor MBB Media Schedule

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Sat Mar 16 18:23:08 CDT 2019

All,

Baylor MBB will hold a media availability at approximately 6:15 p.m. Sunday in the Ferrell Center media room. Coach Drew and selected players will be available. We will not have a public watch party.

If Baylor is selected for the NCAA Tournament, we will hold another media availability at a time to be determined prior to departing for the first-round site.

Additionally, if Baylor is selected for the NCAA Tournament you will receive an e-mail from me on Sunday evening with details on how to apply for credentials as media members covering Baylor. The NCAA-mandated deadline is 4 p.m. CT Monday, so please be sure to complete your applications before then.

BAYLOR MBB MEDIA SCHEDULE

Sunday, March 17 – Media Availability at 6:15 p.m. in Ferrell Center media room

Date TBD – Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (March 18-20) – Media Availability at time TBD prior to leaving Waco for NCAA Tournament first-round site, if selected

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

DK

--
David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications

[/Users/david_kaye/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_83588878]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>