Baylor women's basketball media availability

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Thu Feb 28 12:52:34 CST 2019

The Baylor women’s basketball team will hold media availability ahead of Senior day vs. OSU Saturday, tomorrow at 1 p.m. in the Ferrell Center media room.

Kalani Brown, Chloe Jackson and Coach Mulkey will be available for comment.

Saturday, after questions from OSU postgame, please be prepared to ask questions about our final game at West Virginia Monday, as we will not hold any media availability on Sunday prior to our departure.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>