FW: BAYLOR FOOTBALL: 2019 Green and Gold Game Credential information

Bryan, Taylor Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu
Tue Apr 9 17:33:03 CDT 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder to get your credential requests in by Wednesday at 12 pm CT.

Thanks!

TB

___________________________________
Taylor Bryan | Director of Football Communications & Creative
C: 254-709-4411 | O: 254-710-3538

[cid:image001.png at 01D46AF7.295D8C50]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>

From: "Bryan, Taylor" <Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu>
Date: Thursday, April 4, 2019 at 3:21 PM
To: "Bryan, Taylor" <Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu>
Subject: BAYLOR FOOTBALL: 2019 Green and Gold Game Credential information

We are looking forward to hosting you next Saturday at McLane Stadium for Baylor Football’s annual Green & Gold Spring game. Please see below for detailed media information…

Parking (See Attached Map)
The McLane Stadium “MLK” parking lot will be utilized on Saturday. No parking pass is required.
**DIRECTIONS TO BAYLOR'S McLANE STADIUM MEDIA "MLK" PARKING LOT 1306 South Martin Luther King Jr Blvd (corner of MLK and 4th Street):
FROM NORTH (Southbound on I-35): Exit I-35 at Business 77/Elm Ave [Exit #337], follow frontage road and turn left toward Hwy 6, merge left onto Hwy 6, stay right toward 77 Business, then exit right for Loop 574/Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, turn right onto MLK Blvd - MLK/Media Lot is on right side (corner of 4th St., just past George's lot).
FROM SOUTH (Northbound on I-35): Exit I-35 at Martin Luther King Jr Blvd [Exit #335C], turn right onto Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., pass MLK/Media Lot on left, make U-Turn for entrance from east. (lot is on corner of 4th St., next to George's lot and across the street from B-Lot entrance)**

Credentials
Many of you have emailed me to request credentials for Saturday. If you have a 2018 Baylor Football season pass, that can be used for admittance. If you do not have a 2018 pass and have not emailed me names for you and/or your news outlet, please do so by 12 pm Wednesday, April 10.

Credential Pickup (See Attached Map)
Located at the McLane Stadium media entrance. Credential pickup opens at 10 a.m.

Press Box Access
The McLane Stadium press box will open at 10 a.m.

Photo Work Room Access
The McLane Stadium photo work room will open at 10 a.m.

Postgame Media Availability
Will occur in the McLane Stadium home interview room following the conclusion of the scrimmage with head coach Matt Rhule and select players.

Inclement Weather
Any information regarding potential postponements, changes or schedule adjustments will be communicated via email and through Baylor’s social media channels as soon as possible.

TB