Confirmation of "Waco Hour" in Tampa

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 4 06:42:18 CDT 2019

All,

Looking forward to “Waco Hour” and we really appreciate all the time and effort you’ve put in to covering the team this year. For those of you that requested Bill Brock and Makenzie, they will be available for the first 30 minutes, so please get those done in the first half hour. In addition, Mack Rhoades will be available for a limited amount of time at 2:30 p.m.

Please check the list below and let me know if I forgot anyone. Grand Hyatt Hotel, second floor.

A final reminder that this is a breakout style media session. One-on-Ones will not occur unless a player has spoken with all the allotted reporters and there is time to spare.

Kurtis Quillin (KCEN) – Sytia Messer, Kaylin Rice, NaLyssa Smith, Moon Ursin
Troy Hein (KWTX) – Chloe, Kalani & DiDi, Makenzie
Jessica Morrey (KCEN) – Mack Rhoades, Makenzie, Juicy, Kalani, DiDi
Jerry Hill (BBF) – Bill Brock, Honesty, Bickle, Queen, NaLyssa, Aquira
Ben Baskin (SI) – Kalani, Juicy, DiDi, Chloe, Lauren
Chad Conine (Waco Trib) – Chloe, Lauren
Matt Roberts (KXXV) – DiDi, Chloe, Moon, Lauren, Coach Brock
Grayson Grundhoefer (SicEm 365) – Kalani, Lauren, Chloe, NaLyssa
David Smoak (ESPN Central Texas) – Chloe, DiDi, Lauren, Makenzie, Mack Rhoades
Micah Fleet (KXXV) – Chloe, Kalani, Lauren, NaLyssa, Bill Brock
Maggie Davis-Stinnett (Baylor Radio) – DiDi, Kalani & Chloe, Danayla West, Darrlyn McDonough
Bruce Gietzen (Baylor Radio) – Mack Rhoades

Thanks so much!
Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>