WBB Media Information for Tampa

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Tue Apr 2 14:41:36 CDT 2019

All,

Will do my best to accommodate media requests through the weekend. Below is a list of tentative information that might be helpful. Please let me know of your individual requests while keeping in mind that the NCAA/ESPN regulates heavily our media schedule for the week.

Credential pickup times at Hilton Tampa Downtown
Wednesday – 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Esplanade I)
Credential pickup times at Amalie Arena
Thursday – 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Gate D)
Friday – 10 a.m. – tipoff of second game (Gate D)
Saturday – 8 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Gate D)
Sunday – 1 p.m. halftime (Gate D)

Media Hotel
Hilton Tampa Downtown (211 North Tampa Street, Tampa, FL 33602)

Shuttles from Hilton Tampa to Amalie
Thursday – 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday – 9:45 a.m. – 3 a.m.
Saturday – 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sunday – 12:30 p.m. – Midnight
Parking passes should have been requested with online credential system and media parking is at South Regional Parking Garage

Media Workroom Schedule
Thursday – 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday – 10 a.m. – 4 hours post-second game
Saturday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Sunday – 1 p.m. – 4 hours postgame

Baylor News Conference Schedule
ESPN Talent meet and greet 8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. (Media Dining)

Baylor Practice
Thursday – 9 a.m. – 10:45 a.m. (First 15 Minutes are Open to Media)

Baylor News conference/Open Locker room – 11:05-11:35 a.m.

AP Coach & Player of the Year Award Ceremony
Thursday – 4:45 p.m. – 5:15 p.m. (Amalie Arena – Firestick Grill)

WBCA All-America, Wade Trophy & Naismith Hall of Fame Starting Five
Thursday – 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. (Amalie Arena – Firestick Grill)
Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>