BAYLOR FOOTBALL: 2018 Pro Day - Monday, April 26 Media Info

Bryan, Taylor Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu
Thu Mar 22 11:25:45 CDT 2018

Baylor Football’s annual Pro Day will be held Monday, April 26 in the Allison Indoor Facility. The viewable portion is scheduled to begin at approximately 9:15 am CT. As in recent years, there will be a section designated for media viewing that will allow you to move around the exterior of a portion of the building.

Your Baylor All-Sport credential will allow you access or you can get a wrist band from Shelley Zych upon arrival at the indoor facility. If you have anyone that doesn’t normally cover Baylor events that is planning to attend, please send me names.

Thanks for your help and if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

BAYLOR PRO DAY ROSTER
Davion Hall
Quan Jones
Brian Nance
Mo Porter
Taion Sells
Tyrae Simmons
KJ Smith
Anu Solomon
Ish Wainright
Chance Waz
Ish Wilson
Taylor Young

Taylor Bryan | Baylor Football Communications
C: 254-709-4411 | O: 254-710-3538

[/Users/taylor_bryan/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_677742301]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>