Media Availability - Baylor Women's Basketball • Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018 • 1 p.m. • WBB Practice Facility

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Mon Jul 30 16:11:14 CDT 2018

Baylor women’s basketball will be holding media availability Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2018 at 1 p.m. in the practice facility.

All-Americans Kalani Brown and Lauren Cox will be available to discuss the upcoming foreign tour to Italy for which the Lady Bears leave Saturday (more info shortly on BaylorBears.com).

In addition, the new radio team of Bruce Gietzen and former Baylor standout Maggie Davis-Stinnett will be available for a meet and greet as well. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can further assist in any way.

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>