Baylor Women's Basketball Media Availability - RSVP for lunch at TipOff Club Lunch

Robarts, Kyle Kyle_Robarts at baylor.edu
Mon Dec 10 08:58:12 CST 2018

The Baylor women’s basketball team will hold media availability Tuesday at 11:30 a.m. at the entrance of the Baylor Club at McLane Stadium. After interviews with Coach Mulkey – members of the media are welcome to stay for the Tipoff Club Lunch which begins at 11:30 and goes until 1p.m. If you plan to stay for lunch, please RSVP to me.

Any player interviews for this week can be arranged individually by contacting me.

Finally, after the Morehead State game Wednesday at Noon, please bring your questions for Baylor’s matchup at No. 8/7 Stanford following questions relating to the Morehead State game.

Thanks and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Kyle Robarts | Associate Director, Athletics Communications (WBB, WTEN)

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>