Media Parking at Simpson Center

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Mon Aug 13 17:06:16 CDT 2018

All,

Starting a week from today (Aug. 20), media members who visit the Simpson Center more than once per month during business hours (M-F, 7a-5p) will need to be registered as visitors through Baylor Parking Services. The registration process is free and completing the online application once will register your vehicle for the entire 2018-19 academic year.

Registration can be completed in the online portal<https://www.baylor.edu/dps/index.php?id=869799> by scrolling to the bottom and clicking on My Parking Account. You will be asked for some basic contact information and will need to know your vehicle license plate number. Visitor permits are virtual with no physical permit/sticker and are tied to the vehicle's license plate. A vehicle's license plate must be correct, as one number or letter incorrectly listed or out of place can result in a citation.

Registered visitors will be able to park in any non-reserved spaces in the Faculty/Staff or Student-Athlete parking areas at the Simpson Center.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. We realize this is an inconvenience, but we expect that these changes will lead to more available parking when you visit the Simpson Center.

Visitor Parking Guidelines: https://www.baylor.edu/dps/index.php?id=869799
Visitor Parking Registration: https://baylor.nupark.com/portal/Account/VisitorRegister

Thank you!

DK

--
David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications

[/Users/david_kaye/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_1115370142]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>