NCAA Volleyball Waco Regional -- Credentials Requests and Media Info

Peters, Zach Zach_Peters at baylor.edu
Tue Nov 28 19:21:50 CST 2017

Hi everyone,

If you are interested in covering the NCAA Volleyball Waco Regional this weekend at the Ferrell Center, please give me names to make credentials for (many of you already have). Due to NCAA rules, new credentials will have to be made. EXISTING BAYLOR CREDENTIALS WILL NOT BE HONORED.

***Please submit all credential requests by 10pm CT on Wed., Nov. 29***

*For the SIDs - Melissa Wyant (James Madison), Michael Roth (Miami (Ohio)), Linda Sprouse (Colorado) and Cody Soto (Baylor) - please pass along this email to your media and have them send names to me.

*Credentials for team travel parties will be picked up as part of the site meeting/practices on Thursday.

*Media can pick up their credentials in the Ferrell Center media entrance by the Stone Room on Friday (doors open at 3pm CT). The media/hospitality room will be the normal Ferrell Center media room.

*Radio crews that will broadcast from the Ferrell Center will need to complete the forms at this link: http://www.ncaa.com/content/audio-policies-0.

Weekend Schedule
Open Practices on Thursday: Practice times still TBA (will send email of open practice times when they are set)
Friday at 4:30pm CT: James Madison v Colorado (home team)
Friday at 7:00pm CT: Miami (Ohio) v Baylor (home team)
Saturday at 8:00pm CT: Friday's winners play

Press Conferences
There will be no pre-match official press conferences but SIDs are welcome to arrange any interviews for Thursday (preferably on court before or after practice, let me know if you would like access to the media room).
There will be a 10-minute cooling off period before post-match interviews. Advancing team will go first, followed by losing team. Locker rooms will be open after each match for a 15-minute period. Head coach and two players are required to attend press conferences after each match.

Tournament Central Page
http://www.baylorbears.com/sports/w-volley/2017-ncaa-tournament.html
*All matches will be streamed online through Baylor All-Access and links will be on the above tourney central page.

Looking forward to working with everyone and let me know if you have any questions, thanks!

Zach

Zach Peters | Associate Director of Athletics Communications

[cid:image001.png at 01D3533B.25DEF160]<http://www.baylorbears.com/>