[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] MEDIA ADVISORY: Baylor Spring Football Coverage

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Mon Mar 20 17:56:29 CDT 2023

All –

Weather permitting, we will be opening the first 20 minutes of each practice that has media availability for the purposes of gathering photos/video. Practice will begin at 4 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday this week.

Please note, that if the team has to move into the Allison Indoor due to inclement weather, media will not be permitted to shoot from the Allison Indoor facility due to construction concerns. Please let me know if you have any questions.

We will update this schedule each week with applicable starting times and estimated ending times.

Thank you for your coverage of the Bears.

BI
---
Baylor Football Weekly Media Schedule
Tuesday, March 21 – start time: 4 pm, ending time: approximately 5:45 pm: Post-practice availability

  *   Dave Aranda, Drake Dabney, TJ Franklin, Bryson Jackson
Thursday, March 23 – start time: 4 pm, ending time: approximately 5:45 pm: Post-practice availability

  *   Shawn Bell, Sawyer Robertson, Blake Shapen

Remaining Spring Schedule
Monday, March 27 – 10:45 am – 12:45 pm: Baylor Pro Day – Midway Activity Center (further details to follow; send credential requests to brent_ingram at baylor.edu<mailto:brent_ingram at baylor.edu>)
Tuesday, March 28: Post-practice availability
Thursday, March 30: Post-practice availability
Saturday, April 1: Post-scrimmage availability
Monday, April 3: Post-practice availability
Tuesday, April 4: Post-practice availability
Thursday April 6: Post-practice availability
Tuesday, April 11: Post-practice availability
Thursday, April 13: Post-practice availability
Saturday, April 15: Post-scrimmage availability (McLane Stadium)
Tuesday, April 18: Post-practice availability
Thursday, April 20: Post-practice availability
Saturday, April 22: Baylor Green & Gold Game, post-game availability (McLane Stadium)

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications