[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] Update: MEDIA ADVISORY: Baylor Football Weekly Media Schedule

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Thu Aug 17 16:11:06 CDT 2023

Please note the team is scheduled to be off the field significantly earlier then originally listed today. Practice is now scheduled to end at 6:01 p.m. today.

Let me know if you have any questions or I can help in any way.

Brent

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications
Men’s Tennis Sport Program Administrator