[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] MEDIA ADVISORY: Baylor Football Weekly Media Schedule

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Wed Aug 9 09:20:42 CDT 2023

All –

Below is the latest media availability schedule for Baylor football fall camp. Please let me know if you have any questions.

BI

Baylor Football Weekly Media Schedule (estimated times listed)
Wednesday, Aug. 9 – start time 4 pm – Post-practice availability 6:15 pm
- Offensive line student-athletes
Friday, Aug. 11 – start time 4 pm – Post-practice availability 5:45 pm
- Wide receivers student-athletes
Saturday, Aug. 12 – start time 5:40 pm – Post-practice availability 7:45 pm (McLane Stadium)
- Coach Dave Aranda, student-athletes

Remaining Fall Camp Schedule (estimated times listed)
Monday, Aug. 14 – start time 4 pm – Post-practice availability 6 pm
Tuesday, Aug. 15 – start time 4 pm – Post-practice availability 6:20 pm
Thursday, Aug. 17 – start time 4 pm – Post-practice availability 6:50 pm
Friday, Aug. 18 – start time 4 pm – Post-practice availability 5:45 pm

Practice Coverage Logistics
Practices will be held at the Simpson Center, with the exception being Saturday night at McLane Stadium.

When you arrive at the Simpson Center, please go directly to back of the building to the back elevator lobby, where you’ll check in with Brent Ingram, Max Calderone or Colin Pirtle to review the plan for each day’s media session. With construction on-going at our traditional post-practice interview location in Allison Indoor, we will do media in the elevator lobby.

For Saturday’s practice, media should arrive via the media entrance at McLane Stadium and utilize the photo work room prior to the open period of practice availability.

Additionally, due to construction, parking at the Simpson Center is limited at this time. Please plan accordingly and if all parking is full, the closest open lot is at the Mayborn Museum (off parking enforcement patrol at 4 pm) or the Ferrell Center.

MEDIA MATERIALS
Media can grab archived video of post-practice interviews throughout the season through the media materials Box folder: baylorbea.rs/FBMedia<https://baylorbea.rs/FBMedia>

CREDENTIAL REQUESTS
Baylor: www.BaylorBears.com/credentials<http://www.baylorbears.com/credentials>
Kansas State: www.kstatesports.com/media<http://www.kstatesports.com/media>

- 30 -

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications
Men’s Tennis Sport Program Administrator