[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] MEDIA ADVISORY: Baylor Football Spring Practice Coverage Schedule

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 6 10:29:26 CDT 2023

All –

Made an error in detailing the attendees for post-practice media availability for today, which will feature our offensive line group. Below is an update. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thursday April 6 - start time: 4 pm, ending time: approximately 6 pm post-practice availability

  *   Eric Mateos, Clark Barrington, Gavin Byers, Tate Williams

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications