[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] MEDIA ADVISORY: Lunch with a Legend Featuring Mike Singletary on April 21

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Mon Apr 3 15:25:30 CDT 2023

* MEDIA ADVISORY *

With Pro Football Hall of Famer and former Baylor All-American Mike Singletary returning for a special Lunch with a Legend on Friday, April 21 (the day before the Green & Gold Spring Game), we are reserving a table of eight for interested media.

You can cover the event, regardless, but this would reserve you a seat for the lunch. First come, first served. Please RSVP to Brent Ingram at Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu<mailto:Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu> or Jerry Hill at Jerry_Hill at baylor.edu<mailto:Jerry_Hill at baylor.edu> by Monday, April 17.

Or you can also purchase a ticket at:  https://www.baylor.edu/alumni/index.php?id=987504

Lunch with a Legend
Featuring Mike Singletary (BBA '83)
Friday, April 21
11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
at the Texas Sports Hall of Fame
Join the Baylor family at the Texas Sports Hall of Fame in Waco for our Lunch with a Legend series. John Morris, The Voice of the Bears, sits down with Mike Singletary, former Baylor Football linebacker (1977-1980).
After the program, take a tour through the Texas Sports Hall of Fame, a museum honoring more than 400 Texas legends and home to 6,000 pieces of sports memorabilia.

Jerry Hill | Director of Sports Journalism

[cid:image001.png at 01D96640.863EC120]<http://baylorbears.com/>