[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] *Updated Timing* Baylor Football Spring Media Schedule - Week 1 (March 22 & 24)

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Tue Mar 22 13:51:32 CDT 2022

UPDATE: We expect this week’s open windows to run from approximately 4:05-4:30 p.m., and post-practice interviews could be as early at 5:50 p.m. Please come to the Allison Indoor Practice Facility lobby at both times. A member of our communications team will meet you and take you into practice at the appropriate times. As a reminder, video of post-practice media availabilities will be uploaded to our media materials link: https://baylorbea.rs/FBMedia21

Tuesday, March 22 – 3:45 p.m. 4:05 p.m. start time, post-practice interviews at approximately 5:50 p.m. 6:00 p.m.
Post-Practice Interviews: head coach Dave Aranda and selected student-athletes

Thursday, March 24 – 3:45 p.m. 4:05 p.m. start time, post-practice interviews at approximately 5:50 p.m. 6:00 p.m.
Post-Practice Interviews: assistant coach Shawn Bell and selected quarterbacks

Please note all availabilities are subject to change. We anticipate 2-3 availabilities per week with a total of 14 media availabilities throughout the spring and will send an updated schedule each week. Please feel free to text any/all of the athletics communications staff members if you have additional questions.

David Kaye – 254-709-5147
Max Calderone – 254-265-1639
Matt Roberts – 254-227-2280

We appreciate your coverage of Baylor Football and look forward to working with you throughout the spring. Thanks,

DK

--

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications