[BAYLOR FOOTBALL] BAYLOR FOOTBALL: Updated media schedule for Saturday, April 10

Bryan, Taylor Taylor_Bryan at baylor.edu
Fri Apr 9 16:05:38 CDT 2021

Updated media info for Saturday, April 10, at McLane Stadium:

SATURDAY (4/10)
Media members should meet David Kaye and Zach Rhodes at the media entrance to McLane Stadium. Media entrance will open at 10:30 am. Media members will be allowed to work in the photo work room until being escorted to the field at approximately 11 am. David will provide info on the periods where you will be allowed to shoot photo and video.

At the conclusion of the open periods,  media are invited to watch the rest of the practice from the stands. We politely request you halt photos and video recording at that time.

Following the completion of practice, at approximately 1:10 pm, media can meet David at the northwest corner ramp and be escorted to the field for the post-practice media session with head coach Dave Aranda.

Reminder, social distancing and masks are required at all times. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

TB

Taylor Bryan | Assistant AD for Football External
C: 254-709-4411 | O: 254-710-3538

[cid:image001.png at 01D5070F.1E7C3CA0]<http://baylorbears.com/>