FW: NCATA Press Conferences (Zoom Option)

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 25 07:30:16 CDT 2024

Baylor media,

Please see the below regarding post-meet press conferences for the Baylor A&T squad at the 2024 NCATA Championship. Please let me know if you plan to utilize this option, preferably via text, so that I can let them know to be on the lookout for your questions.

Thanks,
Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com