Baylor A&T - NCATA Postmeet Press Conference

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Thu Apr 27 10:58:50 CDT 2023

Hey everyone,

Below is the zoom information for access to our post-meet press conference for Thursday at the NCATA Championships. Please use the "raise hand" function on zoom if you’d like to ask a question.

The press conferences will begin approximately 10 minutes following the conclusion of each meet. The head coach and two student-athletes will come to each press conference. The advancing team will join the press conference first, followed by the non-advancing team.

As a reminder, Baylor vs. Fairmont State is the third quarterfinal of the day, beginning at 3:30pm CT. You can follow along with scoring and the meet via the links here: https://thencata.org/tournaments/?id=5

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/4211611478

Meeting ID: 421 161 1478

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications
VB, A&T, BaylorBears.com