Shelby Hild Named to CSC 30 Under 30 Class of 2022

Ingram, Brent Brent_Ingram at baylor.edu
Wed Nov 30 14:58:03 CST 2022

BAYLOR ATHLETIC COMMUNICATIONS – Nov. 30, 2022

Shelby Hild Named to CSC 30 Under 30 Class of 2022
Baylor Director of Communications Honored

For more information contact: Brent Ingram; 210-845-8651, brent_ingram at baylor.edu<mailto:brent_ingram at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas -- Baylor Athletics Director of Communications Shelby Hild has been named to the new 30 Under 30 Class of 2022 by College Sports Communicators, it was announced on Wednesday.

Hild, a native of Illinois, is in her first year as the director of communications for Baylor and works directly with the nationally prominent women’s basketball and women’s tennis programs. She also assists in the management of Baylor’s elite student-assistant program and assists in the day-to-day management of Baylor’s nine-person communications office.

“I’m extremely honored to be recognized with the 30 Under 30 award,” Hild said. “I wouldn’t be in the position to earn this without those that have helped me grow and develop as a young professional in this business, and I am forever grateful.”

She came to Waco after serving as the volleyball and softball publicist for Texas A&M in 2021-22, following a three-year run as the assistant director of communications at Illinois State, where she worked with volleyball, softball and swimming and diving.

She is active with CSC, formerly CoSIDA, working on the Job Seekers Committee – serving as the chair – following two years as the vice chair, and also completed the organization’s Diversity & Inclusion Fellowship program in 2022.

Hild began her career as a graduate assistant at Missouri State, followed by a year at UMKC. She earned her bachelor’s degree from Maryville in 2015.

- BaylorBears.com -

--
Brent Ingram | Assistant AD for Communications