Track and Field: Baylor Track & Field Adds Nathaniel Ezekiel

Roberts, Matt WM_Roberts at baylor.edu
Wed Nov 10 17:03:45 CST 2021

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – Nov. 10, 2021

Baylor Track & Field Adds Nathaniel Ezekiel
Ezekiel is slated to join the Bears in January.
For more information contact: Colin Pirtle, 940-564-0351, Colin_Pirtle1 at Baylor.edu<mailto:Colin_Pirtle1 at Baylor.edu>
WACO, Texas – Baylor track & field signed Nathaniel Ezekiel to the mid-term 2021 recuiting class, head coach Michael Ford announced on Wednesday.

“We’re extremely excited to have Nathaniel join the Baylor Family and our track & field team,” Ford said. “He will definitely help us in the 400 hurdles at the Big 12 Conference and NCAA championships. Also, he will give us more depth on our 4x4 relay.”

Ezekiel comes to Waco from Delta State, Nigeria and the Buka Tigers Athletic Club.

He is the Nigerian U20 400 hurdles champion, and finished fourth at World Juniors. He has ran a 49.89 in the event, which would qualify him as an All-American in NCAA competiton.

“We’re looking forward to helping him grow on and off the track at Baylor,” Ford said.

For the latest news on the Baylor track and field team all season long, follow their official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts: @BaylorTrack.

www.BaylorBears.com<http://www.BaylorBears.com>

Matt Roberts | Associate Director of Athletic Communications | Baylor University
C: 254-227-2280

[cid:54E1C264-CCBD-4145-8720-CBB53143EB50]