Baylor VB Wednesday Media Availability

Allen, Madelon Madelon_Allen at baylor.edu
Mon Nov 1 15:47:31 CDT 2021

Hey all,

Baylor volleyball will hold media availability on Wednesday, Nov. 3, at 1:45pm in the Ferrell Center with head coach Ryan McGuyre and select student-athletes available to answer questions about our upcoming matchup with Texas. We will do it in the WBB practice gym. You’ll still enter through the Stone Room like normal and make your way around to the gyms.

Madelon

Madelon Allen | Associate Director of Athletics Communications (VB, MTEN, A&T)