Baylor Track & Field: 4x4 Closes Season For Men’s Team

Coleman, Kellen Kellen_Coleman at baylor.edu
Fri Jun 11 22:56:27 CDT 2021

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – June 11, 2021

Baylor Track & Field: 4x4 Closes Season For Men’s Team
Bears placed ninth with a time of 3:05.14

EUGENE, Ore. - Baylor track & field placed ninth in the men’s 4x400-meter relay in its only action Friday night at the 2021 NCAA Outdoor Championships at Hayward Field.

“It was a disappointing finish for our guys in a very challenging season,” head coach Todd Harbour said. “We didn’t end it quite how we wanted to, but I’m proud of who they are and how they represented us all year. We’ll be back. The majority of that group will be back, so we will definitely bring a good group back here next year with some redemption in mind.”

The team of Matthew Moorer, Dillon Bedell, Ryan Croson and Howard Fields III ran a time of 3:05.14 to close the season for the men’s team.

Saturday is the final day of the championships, featuring Ackera Nugent in the 110-meter hurdles and 100 meters, Alex Madlock in the triple jump and the women’s 4x100-meter relay.

The championships are being televised live on ESPN2/ESPNU/ESPN3, and live results can be found at https://dt8v5llb2dwhs.cloudfront.net/Outdoor/2021/index.htm.

For continued updates on the Baylor track & field team, follow the team's social media accounts all season long: @BaylorTrack.

Remaining Baylor NCAA Schedule
Saturday, June 12 (Women)
5:02 pm. CT: 4x100-meter relay (FINAL)
5:20 p.m. CT: Triple Jump (FINAL) – Alex Madlock
5:42 p.m. CT: 100-meter hurdles (FINAL) – Ackera Nugent
5:52 p.m. CT: 100 meters (FINAL) – Ackera Nugent

Kellen Coleman | Associate Director of Communications

 [/var/folders/pf/02zg9swd0fz7qy7f5nkl4mymsr0bxx/T/com.microsoft.Outlook/WebArchiveCopyPasteTempFiles/cidimage004.png at 01D50713.9CE40560] <http://baylorbears.com/>