Baylor Athletics Welcomes Kevin Goll as Athletics Chief Strategy Officer

Kaye, David David_Kaye at baylor.edu
Tue Apr 13 15:13:45 CDT 2021

BAYLOR ATHLETICS COMMUNICATIONS – April 13, 2021

Baylor Athletics Welcomes Kevin Goll as Athletics Chief Strategy Officer
Director of Athletics Mack Rhoades adds Baylor alum to executive staff
For more information contact: David Kaye, 254-709-5147, David_Kaye at baylor.edu<mailto:David_Kaye at baylor.edu>

WACO, Texas – Baylor University Vice President and Director of Intercollegiate Athletics Mack Rhoades announced Tuesday the return of Baylor alum Kevin Goll as Athletics Chief Strategy Officer/Senior Associate AD. He will join the Baylor Athletics department on April 19.

Goll returns home to Baylor after spending the last nine years in management consulting and executive search at Eastman & Beaudine, a recognized leader in the industry among college and professional sports organizations.

"Kevin brings a wealth of industry knowledge and unique experiences to Baylor Athletics," said Rhoades. "His diverse background, strategic mindset, and exceptional ability to identify talent and professionally grow people and organizations uniquely qualify him for this role. We are privileged to welcome Kevin, his wife Hillary, and their three children, Henry, Georgia, and Gus, back to Waco."

Goll will serve as a member of the department's executive leadership team, leading strategic positioning, developing operational best practices, standardizing hiring processes, and establishing professional development programs. He will also serve as in-house consultant for culture development and various long-term projects initiated by the Director of Intercollegiate Athletics.

"Since the moment I set foot on campus as a high school senior, there has been something about Baylor University that speaks to my soul," said Goll. "Whether experiencing the greatest victory or the worst defeat, the Baylor family is engaged in Kingdom-impacting, eternity-facing work. I'm all in with coming to serve Baylor and can't wait to work alongside the executive team, coaches, and staff, under Mack's leadership."

Goll received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the Honors College at Baylor University and a Juris Doctor from Baylor Law School. He also served as a student manager for Baylor Men's Basketball during the early years of the Scott Drew era.

Goll is married to Hillary, a Baylor alum, and they have two sons, Henry and Gus, and a daughter, Georgia.

www.BaylorBears.com<http://www.BaylorBears.com>

David Kaye | Assistant AD for Communications