[Afamilyatwar-list] Dinner Guests

Veit, Richard Richard_Veit at baylor.edu
Thu Feb 27 21:33:16 CST 2020

(1) Which character would you most like to have over for an evening of dinner and chat?

There are so many good choices, but I would have to go with Margaret Ashton Porter because she is so mature and thoughtful, and yet not without an engaging sense of humour. (Second place goes to Tony Briggs because I always enjoy hearing those cynical, caustic comments about his father, Sefton.)

(2) Which character would you LEAST like to have over?

My choice here would have to be Trevor Howells (seen below with David Ashton), the sleazy businessman who nearly ruined Sefton and then proceeded to employ David in order to make a play for Sheila. I think he might be the most detestable character in 'A Family at War,' although that is certainly debatable and open to question.

[cid:0e1a702d-be50-40fe-8ebe-d0462ed08ec1]

Richard Veit