[Afamilyatwar-list] Mail - sightings of AFAW cast

Christine Kendell christine.kendell at btopenworld.com
Tue Jun 5 08:19:16 CDT 2018

Ian Thompson was in a mini-series called ‘Freud’ in 1984, which I saw recently. It’s available only on Youtube. He plays a colleague of Freud’s who disagrees with a weird treatment of putting cocaine in a patient’s nose (as far as I remember!) then comes round to it.

I saw Trevor Bowen in a 1979 BBC adaptation of an Elizabeth Jane Howard novel, ‘After Julius,’ in which he played quite an unpleasant character. He’s done loads of other work, though, and writes as T.R.Bowen (screenplays and some novels).

Christine